The rules say:
1 Post about the award and copy the rules
2 Link to the person who gave you the award
3 Choose 3-5 blogs you would like to give the award to and link them
4 Leave a comment on their blog to let them know
5 Write 7 things about yourself
Three bloggers that I would pass this award to are:
- Sandra from 15 steps, then a beauty blog. I have been watching her reviews and tutorials on her youtube channel for a while, and I have recently discovered her blog and I absolutely love her style. She is not only beautiful, but she's also graceful and so articulate.
- Elle from Inside Out Elle is also a youtuber and she shares my interest in Asian beauty products, so I love all her videos. Her reviews are very thorough and she's absolutely precious.
- I am a big fan of Benefit cosmetics and I follow their blog. All their posts are not only super cute and fun, but they are also informative as they give you tips and tricks on how to make the most out of your makeup.
And 7 things about me? These are going to be a bit random, but here they are:
1. As I said in my very first post, I am a graduate student pursuing a PhD because I would like to be a college professor one day.
2. My friends tell me I'm like a fish because I am constantly drinking some sort of beverage. If I don't have a few sips of water or juice every 10 minutes I start getting really cranky, so I always carry a bottle of water with me everywhere.
3. I speak 4 languages fluently: English, Korean, Spanish and French.
4. My favorite flowers are peonies, yet I have never bought them just because they are so expensive!
5. I am chronically unhappy with my hair. If it's short, I want it to be long. When it's long, I want it short. I get bangs, and I hate them. I grow them out, and I want them short again. I guess that's how most girls are... right?
6. I love doing yoga.
7. I absolutely adore my furry friends, otherwise known as Nena and Mia :)
e & h