8.2.11

About my skin


I wish I had my mother's genes, who happens to have freakishly nice skin. She never had problems with her skin and doesn't have one wrinkle at 52 years old. Me, on the other hand, have suffered from acne since I was 11 years old. It was never severe, but I still have scars and due to my oily skin I have large pores around my nose and in my forehead. I am now 26 years old and I want to start introducing some anti-aging products because, you know, I plan on aging "gracefully." However, I still get breakouts quite often, which is so unfair because really, you should either have pimples or wrinkles, not both!

In the past year I have been noticing that my skin is not as oily as it used to be, and that it gets dehydrated more easily and is even dry on some areas. To my surprise I have found that using a more gentle and thicker cream not only solves this problem, but it also helped with my acne to a certain extent. I have since started looking into age-prevention skincare and have found some really good products that you might interest you if you have the same concerns and skin type as mine.

I am really passionate about skincare, and I am planning to do many, many posts on the products I'm using in different seasons. I hope you enjoy them and that you find them useful.

e & h

No comments:

Post a Comment