This is a 5-minute makeup routine that helps you look more awake and polished, so it's great for school, lazy days or brunch with friends. Enjoy!
1. Apply a moisturizer with SPF on your clean face. Pin your hair back so it's out of the way.
2. Use a light undereye concealer around your eye area (don't forget your brow bone) and blend well using your fingers.
3. Mix a liquid highlighter with some tinted moisturizer. Apply where you need coverage and blend well. If you have any blemishes you can cover those spots with a concealer.
4. If you get oily throughout the day like me, lightly dust some face powder on your T-zone, nose and chin with a brush. We are going for a dewy look so try not to use too much powder.
5. Apply bronzer in areas where the sun hits: forehead, cheekbones, nose, chin and a little bit on your neck so everything looks uniform.
6. Define your eyebrows if you need to using a pencil or eyeshadow that is slightly lighter than your hair color.
7. I like to keep everything in place using an eyebrow gel.
8. Use a dark brown eyeliner pencil to line your upper lash line. Smudge with a Q-tip or your finger so it looks soft and natural.
9. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
10. Apply your favorite cream blush or cheek stain and blend well.
Products I used:
1. Undereye concealer: Yves Saint Laurent, touche éclat (#2)
2. Liquid highlighter: Benefit, Girl meets pearl
3. Tinted moisturizer: Tarte, Smooth Operator (Agent 10, AKA Conceal)
4. Face powder: Tarte, Provocateur mineral powder (Light 04)
5. Bronzer: Tarte, Park Ave Princess mineral bronzer
6. Eyebrow pencil:Shu uemura, hard formula 9 (Seal Brown)
7. Eyebrow gel: Benefit, Speed brow
8. Eyeliner pencil: Bobbi Brown, creamy eye pencil (Mahogany)
9. Eyelash curler: Shiseido
10. Mascara: Maybelline, Volum' Express One by One Hydrofuge (Very black)
e & h